Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! LOYALTY not being replied or applied

Hi, I've been an O2 customer for 10+ years and currently have 3 different contracts in the same house with O2. The last couple of years I've had loyalty added to my account but since renewing my contract in January it hasn't been applied. I've text 2...

w1ls0n360 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late payment

Hello, I just wanted to know whether being late to pay this months payment will mark my account, I have made the payment now. I thought I had the money in my current account available and did not. can I please move my payment date to the 26th of each...

Frankie23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue Bill

I am overdue on some of my bill however I received a message from O2 where I could pay the remaining balance with my next bill. I presumed things would continue as normal however my 4G is not working and I can't make any outgoing calls. Please help.

LILGRE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching to another providor

Hi I want to switch my data pay monthly plan to another provider. I am still paying my device plan until Feb 2024 - if I wanted to switch would I first need to pay off my device plan ? or could I switch my pay monthly and just continue to pay off the...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my account.

My monthly payment is due on the 20'th of April, can I cancel now without incuring a charge?

WG7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Why has my bill risen this month

Brian18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting from Virgin

Switched from virgin today, number ported. Cannot receive calls or texts from virgin mobiles. Does this mean virgin have work to do?

Peterb-69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price Increase - new customer

Well I am disgusted!Yes I and the rest of the world know about the extortionate increases most providers are applying this month, however ...I recently joined O2, on the 1st March 2023.For broadband and TV I have been with Virgin Media for many years...

RazziB16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos