Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! End contract early without upgrade

Hi my daughter got a new phone about a year ago. I am still paying for her old monthly contact with O2. I am trying to cancel it now but it’s only giving me an upgrade option for £87.

Dani1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 HAS MADE AN ERROR ON MY CREDIT FILE

I used to have 3 lines under my account, including the number ending in 895 as well as an Apple Watch. In December 2022 I wanted to leave O2 due to the poor network coverage in my area and I called O2 to check whether that would have any impact on my...

Sibreen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello me and my mum upgraded ours phones due for delivery today BUT DPD said 02 requested them back BUT 02 are saying there's nothing on the system to say they asked for them back? Happened to anyone else before?

Kittymill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem

I have phoned o2 4x times on the last 2 days, each time on hold to referrals team for 1.5 hours or more being told “I’m first in line” and never spoken to anyone. I received an email saying “We're unable to identify & proceed further with your reques...

LT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

sim activation without SMS

hiO2 sent me a new sim, we live somewhere where we can't receive or send text messages so I had to drive to the nearest town to try and activate the sim. When I got there I couldn't get anything to send.Called 02 (after 55 minutes getting through) wh...

SAH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I do not understand why I am being charged 17.25 a month even though my contract is a lot more cheaper when I was with Virgin

Imtiyaz_U by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query bill

Hi, how do I apply a NHS discount to my account please?I am currently being debited 2 separate amounts each month, can you confirm if this is correct?

Lorna3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hard search

Hello. I'm just wondering if a hard search for a contract that didn't even start should be showing on my report?I didn't go through all of the sign up online when I was looking at getting the s23 in February but I have just had notification that a ha...

Paul820 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Scam Call running a 40% tariff discount?

Received a call this morning claiming to be from O2, and it was very difficult to determine whether it was a scam or not. The number was 0161 394 0219, advising that O2 were giving me a 40% discount on my tariff due to COVID-19. They just needed some...

piccolo135 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos