Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Fed up 7 hours with no service

I am in Bucks and have had no service since at least 3pm. Second time this has happened recently. Surely not providing a service puts O2 in breach of the contract we signed?Seriously looking at changing providers whatever....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does a O2 to O2 transfer of number take?

Just upgraded wife's IPhone3 to a 4s. Did it via O2 shop. They transferred her number for me. That was 6 hours ago. Her old phone still has a signal. The new phone is working fine in every respect apart from no signal (Synced, EMail, Wi-fi etc). How ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong upgrade

Sunday night ordered my new iphone 5, pretty sure i clicked on the £36 per month £99 upfront for the phone contract for 24 months, tuesday got a delievery iphone 4s on a 24month contract £31 per month £99 upfront. Phoned o2 tuesday to try sort it out...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rush hour joke

I know 4 with no signal since mid afternoon. And their answer that there was a problem with use at rush hour .... Not rush hour now.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LostAllHope

Been waitin for signal literally all day.. Been connected o wifi as soon as i got home from work and its ridiculous!.. Ive been readin the forums and how can the answer from toby be justified!... We shud get something back for this!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 network and o2 customer service

I wish 02 would sort their crappy network out, it aint funny anymore you need sort your customer service do you think is fair on your customer without a support when you all busy on phone or having a breke hmmm

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 network problem

I don't know if you guys have the same problem, my phone has signal but, i can't text anyone at all since 6 o'clock. I wonder why and what had happened to the service....? Just weird, have signal but can't text........ i live in east london fyi.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I cancel my contract?

this service is shocking. Not had ANY reply from any customer service anything today. truely disgusted.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network

In Stoke-On-Trent had problems sending/receiving texts since 12pm & no service at all since 3pm & still nothing at all -absolutely ridiculous!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos