Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Split port chaos

I've recently signed up to O2 from Vodafone and I now have a "split port".Half my calls and SMS are going to the vodafone SIM and half are going to O2. Every time I call O2 customer services they are extremely unhelpful and just say "The port has wor...

gejjaxxita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged to make a call from Amsterdam to UK?

Hi Should i be charged for this call or should it be included in my minutes? Also while in Egypt i got charged for 4 texts, which is fine but i do not recognise the number on my bill?

Hagus72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI bar not lifted

My new phone was delivered to the wrong address on the 3rd April and contacted CS and a bar was put on it. It was retrieved on the 5th April and contacted CS where I was assured the bar would be lifted in 24hrs. After countless phonecalls and visits ...

Cally3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is wrong with this joke of a network?

So there was an issue with payments which finally got sorted but in the interim, my services got barred. Quick to start demanding and barring services, but payment has since been rectified, and still no services which was told would automatically rea...

rbcjhub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change sim to nano

I have a micro sim and want to change it to a nano sim ...keeping the same phone number

NTN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Switch Up - mistake by store

So I recently posted on here about the agonies of getting a refund from o2 for a returned product...that was finally sorted and I thought all would be clear sailing from now on. I was so mistaken. I have a iPad Mini and a iPhone 14 with o2, so two se...

Resolved! Repeat credit check failure

Hi, hoping someone can help, I've been with O2 for the past few years, and have had repeatedly failed credit checks whenever I've tried over the past 3 months. My husband even tried and had the exact same. Having checked my credit report, I can see O...

J_McC93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only rate

Dear O2 Team , I seemy rate got significantly changed in Sept-Oct. Please could you look at the reason and whether it is the best rate I am under these months ? Thank you and Kindest Regards,Ana Jurolait

AnnaJ-ait by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ringing when abroad

I’m on holiday in the USA and have O2 Travel for my UK mobile. How do I dial a US number? Tried a couple of times using +1 etc but comes back as ‘Call failed’

RC66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos