Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pay As You Go Go Go

I have just activated a Pay as you go go go sim card and was wandering if I could change to tariff to o2 Unlimited without changing the SIM card ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

100 minutes + unlimited text for £10.50?

Why does it say that you can get the aforementioned for £10.50 on this page: http://shop.o2.co.uk/tariffs/simplicity/1_month yet when I have called 2202, that isn't an option?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG O2 to Monthly O2 via 3rd party

I currently have my own iPhone 3G using an O2 sim on Text & Web. I would like to move to a 4S and have found a very good deal which includes an O2 24 month contract (with free phone) that the O2 site cannot match. I have two questions that I would be...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only accounts

Is it possible to have 2 o2 accounts in the same name?My granddaughter is moving abroad in April next year and as my existing account ends 28th of March next year I want to give her my sim only card and take out another one for myself.Is this possibl...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viewing bill online error

Ivebeen with O2 now for nearly 4 years, give or take and over the past year or so I have not been able to view my bill or any other details when I login. The only thing I can do is view my personal details (ie: my address and name) and check my upgra...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy note 2

I have been asked to sim swap as micro sim is in my new phone. I went on o2 site, entered my number, recieved a code on my old phone but have no idea what to do with it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing account after moving to pay and go.

Hi, I used to have two contract with o2 - one of them for my wife and another one for myself. Recently I've moved mine to pay and go and since then I cannot see it in accounts list when I log in to o2. Is there any way to get it back there?Can I link...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract for 300 free minutes but My Account only showing 200

Hi there I would phone O2 back but as I was on hold for ages I can't bear to. I agreed to an upgrade which the woman said she had to put together for me. It was for 300 free minutes and other things. However, My Account is only showing 200 free minut...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Contract??

Hi, I just tried to buy a new phone contract and phone however at the last stage it came up saying that there was a problem and that the transaction had not gone through. I have not received any email or anything however my online banking shows that ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos