Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New On and On simplicity conditions

I am currently a user of a pay as you go sim on O2 and on the tariff of unlimited o2 texts and calls. I am considering purchasing the iphone 5 and upgrading to the new on and on simplicity as it provides minutes and texts as well as data however I ha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from Pay as you go to pay monthly

Hello, My apologies if there is already a post asking about this, a quick search didnt find one. I am in the process of getting a new phone on pay monthly. Ive been on Pay As you Go for a number of years now. I have purchased the contract through dia...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot access Voicemail on PAYG

I have a pay and go phone and I cannot access the voicemail on it. I just get a recorded message asking me to enter the mobile number followed by the #, but it just tells that the number isn't valid. I've checked it and checked it and know it's right...

Resolved! I don't understand the extra charges on my bill

Hi all Apologies in advance for stupid questions! I'm new to Pay Monthly so after 14yrs of topping my mobile up, I'm struggling to get used to the bill. I don't understand why it is £5 more than my agreed contract amount, and I can't see a break down...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS messages not sending

Hi all Apologies in advance for stupid questions! I'm new to Pay Monthly and am a bit stuck. My phone (Galaxy S3) doesn't appear to be sending my MMS messages. I recall when this was the case with my Pay & Go phone I was sent a text message that aske...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I live abroad

I live abroad but still keep my o2 number. But how can I top up because online or over the phone o2 ask for a post code which I don't have as my bank card which is English is registered to my address abroad??:smileysad: also how do I ask these questi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3g, 4g queston

i understand o2 will be getting 4g whithin the near feauture, ive also heard that o2 will be getting a faster 3g service does anyone know about this and can explain it for me please also will the faster 3g be better than the 4g when it comes also wha...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone upgrades through CPW

Has anyone been told that all Iphone's will be sent from CPW rather than O2 itself. Phoned up to get a deal from O2 and was told that O2 has a deal with CPW that all deals will be from CPW. so annoyed that they think it benefits everyone. No it dosn'...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where's my bill?

I've just jumped through hoops to change my password and username, am now logged in but still can't access my bill. It's there somewhere, i received an email telling me so. Anyone got any ideas?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not registered on Network problem

After using an O2 number for at least 4 years--- At a crucial moment the Galaxy S2- stopped connecting to txt or phone, giving a Not registered on Network message. It still does when I attempt to phone even 202. After attempting to find a way to cont...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos