Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I can't get online all the time

Hi all Apologies in advance for stupid questions! I'm new to Pay Monthly. My contract mentions including BT Wi-Fi. However, unless I'm at home or at work or at a friends, where I am able to connect to my/their home wi-fi, I can't get online. All that...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manually turn 3G off and on to get 3G?

Ever since I joined O2 in March, if I went out of a 3G service area and back into one I'd have to turn my 3G off and on to regain 3G service. It's not my phone as I've had numerous 4S and most recently a new 5. 2G is basically unusable, O2 'genuises'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail is off but still receiving empty nuisance messages

About 3 months ago I started receiving texts informing me I had voicemail but each time I ring 901 I hear what sounds like the last half of a word and then recorded voice saying "If this is you, press 1 etc, if this is not you press 3 etc. This can h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selling of customers Data.

Hi all,I switched from PAYG to pay monthly due to it being slightly cheaper. But I am utterly astounded how quick O2 are in selling your details, as no sooner than I had my phone all set up and fiddling around with the settings trying to get to grips...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought new Lumia 800 but given wrong sim card!!

Hello. I bought a new payg Nokia Lumia 800 & sim card 2 day's ago from an O2 shop. However, when I was setting it up, I realized the sim card given to me was for an iphone! Can I just go back to the shop for a replacement? I have already opened the s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges and Lack of Signal

First of all I just want to say that I'm so sick of my o2 signal just cutting out. It happens at least once a week and it's really starting to wind me up. Secondly I want to ask about allowances, my bill this month is ridiculous and while I accept th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uk Mobiles abroad

I am having some difficulty finding a suitable package for calling from a Uk mobile to a Uk mobile abroad. This will also be used for calling international land lines. It also needs some kind of data access. Can anyone help?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i still upgrade my tariff?

I have been topping up since August 2011 each month (300 texts one) and in september 2012 i decided to try giffgaff but after a month i found out how bad it was..... so I put my 02 sim card back in and been topping it up since, however my numbers sta...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos