Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! useless customer service

I rely on the 02 site for sending out text messages online. For a day now my account has been stuck showing a thick red line with this in it: 'You have purchased messages that have not been activated yet. Please enter your validation code.' where's t...

tonjg by Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad

Hi i'm going to New York in 2 weeks and i was just wondering how do i set my phone up for international calls / texts from America someone I know who is currently on holiday in New York their phone isnt working so I was just wondering how do I set my...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go go

Am i the only person that gets annoyed to have to listen to the message my balance is low every time i make a call also i can not access voice calls even after just topping up

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry bolt on

I bought a blackberry bolt on on Tuesday and they told me it will be working in the next 24 hours it has been 2 days now and nothing is working I cant use the Internet and they took 5 pound from my balance what must I do now I paid the 5 pound someth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number switch?

I asked for my phone number to be switched at around 11 this morning and my pay as you go sim card is now completely dead, so i put my new pay monthly sim card in and its still the same i sent a text and it came up with the same number as before, i r...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional Contract on O2 with Friends and Family

Hi, I currently have a 24month contract on O2 with the 30% friends and family discount. I would like to take out an additional 24 month contract for my other half, would or could the 30% friends and family discount apply to the additional contract? t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feel like screaming ! Postcode software needs updating !

I have tried all morning to order a new phone for hubby for christmas, I can't order the item as my postcode is invalid (we're on a new build estate) - I have spent ages on chat with poor Barnaby from I can only guess Timbukto - as I am constantly be...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms neither sending or receiving

I'm new to 02 and have followed the instructions andEmailed for link to download settings to get mms active this appears not to work. Ive got a nokia lumia 900, please help .

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for 0844 O2 related numbers

I got a text from O2 stating i need to phone 0844 809 0202 to pay a late payment.I used my mobile to phone but mu husband tells me that would have cost a lot of dosh.Is he correct? I am on pay monthly with 01,02 and 03 landlines and mobiles as free c...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged twice for bill this month

Hi, I paid this months bill manually when my money got cleared in my account on Saturday 17th Nov, it looks like I have been charged twice though, I'm guessing the DD for my phone went through anyway (maybe I paid too close to the DD going through)? ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos