Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! App charge

Why have I been charged £1 to download over my wifi a free app from the iPhone App Store?? Surely free means no charge!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call charges to Australia

I am fairly new to iphone - I bought it so that I can phone my daughter in Perth, WA: iphone to iphone. How much does it cost me per minute to phone her? Thank you in anticipation

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service overseas

I've been visiting the US this week and was using a small amount of my data roaming account. I received a text saying I should call O2 so they can make sure my phone hasn't been stolen or lost because I was using it overseas. I called them and advise...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number switch from contract to another

I have had a contract with O2 for the last 2 years which ran out a couple of months back and has been continued as default. I have now got an iPhone 5 on a new, completely different contract, whilst the first contract remains running after expiry. Pl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer services

Has any one else had problems getting in touch with customer services? I have been trying every day for a week now and been on hold for 1 hour before giving up every time. I have been with O2 for 7 years but now sick to the back teeth of there poor s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabled, cannot pay bill

Hello. In the past few months my disability has caused me to stop working and have fallen behind on my payments to O2 while waiting payments for disability living allowance. I informed customer services about waiting for benefits (from the DWP) in ea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding phones to debit cards

I already have 2 phones attached to my debit card. I would to add another. Is this possible?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arrival of letter informing of new tariff charges

I have just received a letter from O2 informing me of an increase to my monthly tariff from Feb 2013. I am on a 24 month contract so how much are they going to put this up for the remainder of my contract (another 19 months)? Surely if you sign up on...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty reward message lost

Hi. I'm sure I received an O2 text a little while ago offering me a "£10 gift" for use with Argos for being with O2 for a long period ; however, I no longer have the text and can find no details in my online account or Priority Moments. Was I halluci...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone

I am already an 02 customer and want to buy an iphone but the only option from 02 is to sign up for another tarrif. I would rather buy an unlocked iphone from an apple store with no contract and keep my existing contract. Is this possible? Thanks in ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos