Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing from Blackberry to iphone

Hi, I am currently mid way through a 2 year contract with with a Blackberry torch phone. It keeps locking itself, freezing and switching off. I didn't take insurance when I started the contract, so O2 will not fix it. I have been offered an old iphon...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill summary

HiCan someone help me please? I have linked two mobile numbers to my account and whilst I can see the bill summary for these two I cannot see the bill summary for my mobile which is the master.Any advice would be appreciated

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessages sending as texts

When I try I start a new conversation to an iPhone OR iPod/iPad, the message send as a text, not an iMessage. Is there anything I can do to sort this?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ordered a contract mobile can i cancel

as anyone on here ever ordered and it said in progress so i asked why it still not sent and got told its out of stock and they said i after wait 3-5days but i cant see me getting it at all how long did you wait because i not willing to wait more more...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Chat not working

Has anyone else had problems tring to use the chat now facility on 02 website. The chat box opens up and Malcolm asks what your query is but there is no where to type a reply. Most frustrating,arggghhh!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3 never has 3G??

Hello! I have a Samsung S3 on pay monthly, but I never seem to get 3G? Mobile browsing is on and I get H+ or G, but never 3G. It's never been an issue but a friend on Orange always has 3G on their phone it's the same as mine). I've double checked APN...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unsolicited calls

I am being bombarded with calls from Scottish power - never had anything to do with them in my life just says scottish power then goes silent. one call said if I wished to stop the calls just call them leaving my name address and number and it would ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Near Contract End!

Hey I am heading away for a year travelling and currently have a contract with 02 the contract is due to end in May and I was due to get an upgrade in April But I'm leaving the country in March Any ideas on what I should do as I would like to keep my...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wish to leave O2

Hi there, My contract ends in March and I wish to leave O2, I want to keep my current Samsung S3 phone because I'm thinking of taking out a sim only contract (with a new mobile number) with another provider. When I notify O2 that I want to leave shou...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos