Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill problem?

Hi all!I have a question...I am on a 600 minute, unlimited text and 500mb web PM tariff and got a bill last month that was hefty.I looked and saw the chunk of the extra charge was on calls but when i saw, i had used 7 hours of calls. Now call me stup...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling My COntract

If I reduce my monthly tariff down to the next tariff below the one I am currently on, would I still be able to cancel my mobile contract at any time or would I have to wait for a minimum period before cancelling?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of contract

Unfortunately I have had to cancel my new contract with O2 as I receive absolutely no signal within my house. The phone states that I'm not registered on the network, unless I'm in my garden.having rung CS, they have stated that I am in fact only rec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accounts

I cannot find my bill once I am logged into my account

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrades

I currently have no phone and I am paying £40 a month for a phone I cant use, I cant afford to take out a contract with a different phone company and pay this contract. Nor can I afford to buy a new phone, I've been with o2 for several years and have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really Really poor customer experience

I purchased my first smart phone and a £31 a month tariff via o2. The tariff was advertised as unlimited texts, calls and 1gb data - sounded great. When I got the first bill it had an extra £20 for adding pics to text messages - I had been putting sm...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying Bill Online

I want to pay my bill online but there is no oiption to go to the payment details.All I get is the first page after clicking pay my bill.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go go go not going at all!!

Hi all just switched from. £56 per month bill to pay and go! Didn't fancy iPhone 5!I got the sim transferred my number and then topped up £10. Changed my tariff over text and had confirmation letter sounds all ok!! Urm no!Firstly it's nearly 36 hours...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Why can't I view and pay my bill online I have phoned plenty of times they suggested this way you's are jokes you really are after this contracts up I will never come back to you's and I will be advising those thinking of coming with you's to stay we...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos