Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No loyalty rewards for existing customer upgrades?

I've been with O2 since I was 13 (I'm now 18) and I've had a £27 contract for 2 years now. I was looking at upgrades and comparing them with the contracts available to new customers it struck me that the two were identical.. Now this is the first tim...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible customer service

I currently have an iPhone 5 which i got on release day from 02. At first i had problems sending and receiving texts and phone calls, texts would come through hours or even days later than sent and with calls the phone wouldn't ring, these were all w...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 18 month contracts iphone 5

Dear O2 or O2 Customers Can anyone tell me as to why there are no 18 month upgrade contracts on Iphone 5 available? Mobie phones never last 2 years even with the most robust cases and delicate care, after 18 months they start showing there age and st...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 11 days ago joined up pay monthly o2

hi i am a pay monthly joined up 06/03/13.just read in paper about a new tariff, can i change my current tariff seems im still in the cooling off period thanks.im on £11.00 a month 100min 500 texts 100 mb. in the paper there is a new o2 tariff same pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s3 mini

My phone has just started to say not registered on network .....i then get it back on and it goes again.no bars for signal.I have checked coverage which say it has high demand on mast in this area.This has been going on for about 3 days .....any sugg...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergency calls only.

Anyone know how to get Emergency Calls Only off my pay monthly even after I have paid my bill.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! txt costs to canada

hi, does anybody know how much it costs to send/receive text messages to/from Canada. i have a HTC on pay monthly contract if that helps... hope somebody knows.... cheers

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with '£50 off third bill'

Ok, this is getting annoying. I am a student and I used the ''£50 off third bill' offer on O2 Priority Moments. my third bill was fine, and took £25 off my bill, which I was told the other £25 would come off my next bill. It didn't. I contacted O2 an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Abroad

Hi All...in a couple of weeks I shall be going abroad for a few days. It will be the first time i have taken my new contract phone. (in the past as a PAYG customer it was simply a case of turning my phone on when landing and it found the appropriate ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos