Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Hi Can anyone tell me how you know if you have been accpeted for a new contract with O2. I had the thanks for ordering with Ref# along with, the welcome to O2 and verify email. In the past networks are usually quick to let you know if you have been d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade then leave?

So my 1 month early upgrade is due in a few weeks, however I am planning on leaving to go to Three for their unlimited data tariffs. Was just wondering what happens when you upgrade your phone? Do they sign you up for a new contract on that phone? A ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming calls and sms issues

Hi guys, was hoping for some advice with issues I've had with reciving calls and SMS on Saturday that O2 haven't been able to help explain. As I work on an on call system for a hospital covering emergencies, I rely on my mobile phone when I am requir...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mms bolt on

hi is there mms bolt on?? as ive looked everywhere and can only seem to find the data bolt ons,????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non EU Text Charges

My recent account covering a period when I was in India shows two line items for texts to family numbers, and 'SMS Centre' for the bulk of my texts. What does SMS Centre mean or imply?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! complaint, can anyone adise please

Been with o2 for 15 years, upgrade ready for 2 mobiles, had a call from Carphone warehouse who offered me a B/Berry 9900 free on 24 month contract with unlimited calls/teaxts & wifi, contacted live help thro' my O2 & asked if they could price match, ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missed Call Alert

I missed a call on Friday afternoon on my phone - (edited personal info) - and every day since then, several times a day I am getting missed call alerts by text. How do I switch these unwanted text alerts off please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling my account

hi.how do i cancell my account.cant find an e-mail address anywhere

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! basic pay as you go sim card

Hello everyone.im probably being a bit dim here but i want to get a sim card for my friend. she doesnt use the phone much so she doesnt want to be paying £10 a month on pay as you go. she just needs a basic pay as you go tarrif where you top up when ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos