Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 3 Replacement phones in one week

I don't know if i am posting in the correct place but i just wanted to vent some anger. Since friday the 8th of march I have recieved 3 replacement phones for my HTC one x from o2 insure. The first phone i received had issues with the touch screen ke...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! able to lower a tarrif

I currently have 2 contracts with 02 1 iphone and 1 blackberry, when i bought the iphone contract in store the assistants said after a year I could lower the blackberry contract. Now one year on after paying for 2 contracts, sales team have told me I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to iPhone 5 - Phone is Scratched

Hi, Did my upgrade in the O2 store yesterday, phone was shrink-wrap sealed so didn't really think much about it, presumed it would be brand new. Anyway, unwrapping it when I got home, noticed a nasty scratch that you can actually feel on the back (th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I send all incoming calls to voicemail when overseas?

I'm on a simplicity 30 day rolling contract and not wanting to incur any extra roaming costs where possible (as I get lots of call centers cold calling, grr!) whilst away on work next week, is it possible to divert all incoming calls to straight to v...

Resolved! my simplicity tariff

i have just got my new galaxy y,and i am on the simlicity pay monthly,well everytime i send a txt my money go,s down on my fone,could u help me i thought i had plenty of txts left?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track my Order

can someone please tell me why i can't track my order. This message keeps coming up:Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 620

I have a Nokia Lumia 620 pay and go . I cant send any picture messages. It keeps saying try again. I have spoken online chat to 02 3 times but they keep giving me settings and they dont work. Anyone having this problem. I changed from pay monthly to ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Email For 2 Months

i have tried for the last 2 months to access my email account on 02 i have contacted cs multiple time each time been told different things. the worse thing is this is my main email address and very important emails go here. this is getting beyond a j...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Bill

I like to check my phone bill online each month, just to make sure everything is alright and I was wondering if there was any way that I could label certain numbers? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos