Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM swap - different numbers

On Pay as Go, new phone, had a SIM swap (different sizes), phone and text all working (apart from MMS, different post) but on the phone under my number, it shows the number that came with the new SIM, not my actual number.... is this a problem / norm...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SONY Z PRE ORDER AN HASSLE

Hello Everyone, AND to O2 Team, Just in brief: I want to share my DISTRESS AND DISSPOINTED situation with everyone. So atleast someone knows there is something going on. On 12th Feb I pre ordered SONY Z very much awaited phone of the year. where I fo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP PLEASE !!

I am now into my 4th year with o2 and available for an upgrade in december 2013. i started my 2nd contract on january 2012. and i had an iphone. a few months ago i dropped it and it no longer worked and my gaurantee did not cover repair. i have never...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending texts from UK to abroad?

Hi, I was wondering how much it would cost me to text somebody who is abroad? I am on a pay monthly contract for the iPhone 4s if that makes a difference and I would like to send a text message to somebody in Portugal for the next two weeks. I have s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just to double check before I submit...

Hi guys So I have been on O2 for years and am happy with phone & contract, but thought I would explore a few options for my upgrade. I am currently on £10.83/month for 300 any-network mins and Unlimited texts. I'm looking at the cashback option for m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating second sim problem

I currently have an iPhone with a PAYG sim I just bought a Nexus 7 tablet with 3G capability and order an additional PAYG Sim for it. It has now arrived but I have no idea how to activate it. I can't call 4444 because it doesn't have any phone capabi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! offered a £11.00p/m contract been charged £24.00p/m

Hi, I am typing on behalf of my father in law. He received a call from o2 asking him to change from PAYG to contract. He says it was offered at £11.00p/m 100mins/300tx. O2 then took £24.00- £21.00 for the contract + £3.00 for internet. As soon as he ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refund

Ok so I ordered the HTC One on pay as you go didn't think it was a good device so I sent it back and they said the sent my refund yesterday (Friday) do O2 process refunds on weekends? It's just when I was getting my deposit refunded (the money I paid...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of email address

I recently changed my email address with you from: [EDIT: Personal Information Removed] to: [EDIT: Personal Information Removed] Unfortunately I was unable to log in to see my bill this month until I entered my old email address. I then went to my de...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos