Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lack of response from 02 regarding contract issue

First time I've done this so hopefully I'm on the right board.Last November a phone (and tariff) was ordered fraudulently on my wife's account (linked to mine). Got in touch with 02 and they resolved the issue and reset the tariff. All good so I thou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I add another device to my account?

Hi I have an o2 paymonthly account for my mobile account. I've recently bought a Samsung Tablet and have an o2 sim in it. I'd like to register the tablet and be able to view the bill online. How do i add it to my account? Ive tried registering it so ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity top-up fail

Hi,I got a new Simplicity sim card last month, topped up £15 and chose a £10.50 package. I topped up again 2 days ago, £15, but the simplicity package isn't working. I am getting charged for all texts. I have rang 4444 and that states I am still on t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile broadband webmail problem

I recently started using O2 mobile broadband while on our boat, and the connectivity and speed are fine. The problem is when using 123-reg webmail, I get a 'session expiry' message within a few minutes of starting. This happens at home (in London) al...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm nt a UK citizen

how can I top up by debit or cridet card while I'm UAE citizen and my Bank account is through Emirates NBD Bank

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Awful service - can't top up pay and go - HELP

So I really do hate to have a moan about customer service, but O2 are driving me nuts. I rang last Friday (a week ago) to have 2 old numbers removed from a debit card so I could top up my phone. The advisor said it would take 24 hours. On Sunday it d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling abroad

I will be travelling to Europe and the USA this year. I have unlimited texts, calls and 1gb of data on my contract and have O2 travel as an add on. I have been advised that calls made and received in Europe cost 0.50p per call with a call time of 60m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 15years with O2 & no more 12 months contracts available?

I have been with O2 for the past 15 years and upgraded every year, why O2 does not longer offer 12 months upgrades? I have been trying to upgrade to the latest Galaxy S4 but it is not possible on a 12 months contract, why? Surely, like most of the mo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 620 - Zero Internet

Hello All, Appologies if this has been posted elswhere but I have searched and cannot find an answer. I have a Lumia 620 - bought from an o2 shop, and I bought the sim at the same time. All activated, although I recently asked o2 to transfer my old o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos