Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

customer services postal address

Sorry if this is glaringly obvious somewhere else, but I've had a nightmare trying (or being ignored while trying) to cancel a 2yr contract coming to an end. Just want to give notice. I've spent 40mins tonight on-line chatting to operators who only w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I change my blackberry for an iPhone before my contract ends?

Im currently on a 24 month blackberry contract which expires in December. is it possible to exchange my blackberry and begin a new contract with an iPhone 5 before my contract ends for no extra costs? Would I be able to start a new contract with the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Attempting to cancel contract

How can I cancel my contract when noone from O2 will answer the phone and noone is available on live chat?!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone bill error

you keep confusing my phone with my husbands mine is on a £12 per month tarriff which you keep taking out his tarriff

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call charges

Can someone explain why i get charged for 0845 numbers as i thought that it was a normal phone call that comes out of my minutes allowance.Tracey

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled my contract 2 months ago and they're still billing me!

Hello I hope someone can help. I phoned customer services at the end of February to cancel my contract before the due date in April. I did not want to keep my old number and did not request a pak code. I got the call 2 weeks later trying to get me to...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching PAYG Tariffs

Hi, I've switched my tariff to simplicity unlimited UK texts but it says it won't change until 24th May. This is too long lol I dread to think how much money i'm going to spend on topping up until then. Is there a way of making this date sooner? Than...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call charges

all r wamt to know is how much o2 charge for a pay and go sim to ring an 01413 number. thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Pay Monthly Bill

My bill is due to be paid on 15/5/13 but my wages are not due till the 17/5/13. can i pay my bill on the 17th instead of the 15th

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos