Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello I due to a few changes in circumstances I will be have to pay the bill I owe on the 1st along side my other Florine bill due to changes in work and so sorry for the inconvenience hopefully we can get it sorted thank you

Free Earbuds Offer with new Samsung A54

I purchased a Samsung A54 which was supposed to come with free earbuds with a code to be sent out after 30 days. I have not received a code despite trying to speak to somebody at O2 who can help and failing miserably. It would appear that the offer h...

JJFGB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch SIM Transfer

Hello, we have recently transferred to O2 from EE. I have a phone and my daughter has an Apple Watch SE paired with my phone in family setup. I have transferred my physical SIM card into my phone and it is working perfectly, but when we try to connec...

MB75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill showing as paid but funds not left bank acc

Morning all, my standard bill is £12 plus the international bolt on I used for a few days. Bill is showing as already paid although money has not left my bank?!

Has_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch Up Bolt On Withdrawn

Anyone else had the below? If I'm reading it correctly customers with the existing Bolt On can Switch Up as normal and don't need to choose a new tariff at the moment. The next time we do, to be able to Switch Up again, we need to choose a Plus plan?...

garetc by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad

Just arrived in Barbados and I’ve received the text to tell me it’s £6 a day ( which I already knew ) however, the phone isn’t working. I have this trouble back home in the uk too, I complained a fortnight ago about it. At this rate I will be leaving...

Resolved! Set a spending cap

Please help me to set a spending cap 

Me25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

False outgoing text charges

On checking my latest mobile bill I noticed that I have been charged for two outgoing text messages to 07802000332 I did not send these texts and there is no record of them on my phone. I was away on holiday at the time and did not send any texts. Lo...

Awelon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost

Hi why am I paying so much for a sim