Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM card swaps

I currently have an iPhone 4 on contract and have just acquired an iPhone 5, can I just get O2 to send me a micro SD card with the same number for the new iPhone 5?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly contract

i have a pay monthly account for my phone and have got my daughter a pay monthly phone. I am having trouble locating her account details in my02 account. any help would be appreciated. thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service and customer service

I recently wrote to Felim Mackle about an ongoing issue with direct debits and the way in which O2 has handled a change of account, my letter sent for his personal attention has not yet been answered and whilst I am loathe to air dirty washing in a p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

I am simply unable to get through to o2 customer phone help. This is the only available way to cancel contract & i am unable to do so, cos you cn never get past he queue. My contract finished 1 may & they still continue to keep my line open. This is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving away upgrade

HiThis might be a silly question, but here goes, I gave my now ex husband my upgrade he had rubbish Nokia, gave him the Samsung Galaxy s3 mini, which I also got a free samsung tablet with, I have got an iPhone that I purchased. We are both on o2 netw...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet connection

I own a nokia lumia 800 and up until two days ago I could get the internet and emails on mobile data. Then there was an issue with one of the masts but apparently thats fixed now but I still can only get the internet when its on Wifi. I need my email...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up by card.

I've just tried to top up using my card and it says that the rules are you can't top up more than two different phones in a 30 day period. But, I haven't even used my card to top up any phone within the last 30 days. What can I do to get it sorted?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refund - Upgrade cancelled

Hi, I Placed an order for a fast track upgrade on 26th April and paid £179.99 for the handset. I waited a week and had no update since it was out of stock, but the local stores had stock. So I called to cancel my upgrade online. This has sucessfully ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Voicemail

Hi, How do you change how long my phone rings before voicemail starts, I have been told 2 different ways by the O2 online chat but neither are working

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos