Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Monthly contract

My 12 month contract ended on May 11th but I am still connected. I have spent 3 seperate days trying to cancel this contract. I've made 8 phonecalls, tried speaking to them via chat only to be continually transferred to the "retentions team" and left...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Simplicity 30 Unlimited Data... How much is unlimited?

I've been with O2 for 9 years, been on Simplicity 30 from March 2010.Used about 2gb of data a month but this month I've used 3.5gb so far.Got a text from O2 saying that I'm using too much data and I'll be cut off if don't stop.WHAT THE F....Thanks O2...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why upgrade?

I have a problem. I spoke to a very nice lady in retention about the option for me to fast track my upgrade. This sounds a good idea! But actually, the options available to me were no better than if I popped down to carphone warehouse and physically ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi i went to mynlocal o2 store for my upgrade today looking at iphone 5 on £37 simplicity tarif.I get a 30%discount through work and thought ide be paying £25.90 per month and a £49.99 fee for the phone.However i was told i would have to take the nne...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

090 numbers being billed incorrectly to your account

Hi I recently had an 0905 number on my bill costing £32. Problem is I did not call any such number also the time of the call and duration make no sense. I have addressed the issue with o2 who supposedly are looking into it , but as yet 3 weeks on the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE

Ive posted about this before but now im getting really annoyedYesterday i upgraded to an iphone 5 in my local store as i get a 30% chanel partner discount.I wanted tto take the standard tarrif contract but was told i had to have a refresh contract as...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end of contract

My £18 contract is ending ,i am happy with my htc phone and would like to change to the simplicity £11 sim,could you advise me how to do this online,and is it possible to keep my existing number ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number from PAYG

Bit confused now, I've just bought a new HTC One (fantastic phone by the way) and have gone to do the o2 SIM swap so I can get my old number on my new phone. The SIM swap hasn't taken into effect yet but my new (temporary) number seems to have the co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Considering leaving o2

i have had my galaxy ace for not even a month, and i had such a hard time getting it, nowit turns off, is slow, wont send messages ect, my bill has been paid, and im getting sick of it... i have been an o2 customer for over five years and im now cont...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

How can i find out how to cancel my contract

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos