Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I want to give you money...you just wont let me

OK, over the past week i have been on web chat and phone calls for near on 11 hours.Web chat being the biggest culprit, I get passed pillar to post until the point when noone picks up the other end. "hold that thought, you're not connected yet" The p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible customer service!

Ive been having a nightmare trying to upgrade my phone. Basically I had an old Nokia 5800 and the contract its on now allows me to upgrade, so I decided to go for a Galaxy Ace 2. I went on live chat to see if I could get the Ace 2 on my contract (£11...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there way to use my old mobile number help :D

Basically, I have a iPhone 4 (Pay as you go) on o2. I've recently ordered my new Samsung Galaxy S4 (On contract) on Orange. So I was wondering if theres anyway to transfer my old number to my new Samsung Galaxy 4?Really appreciated if anyone help me ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blackberry

I am currently on buisness pay monthly but would like to change my tarriff to blackberry as i have now changed handsets

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Contract...?

So I want to cancel my contract and iam going to do this tomorrow, but what I want know is what payments come out when, I know there's a 30 day cancelation period and fee both are fine.My bill comes out on the 19thSo will I pay my next bill on the 19...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Balance online (not on handset)

Ive added a PAYG number to myo2 account, since wanted to check the balance online (cannot do it since sim is in an alarm pannel). But I cannot seem to find this option. Any ideas?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

Earlier today i was on Live Chat so that i could change names on my Family Pack Bolt on, then i remembered about a tariff i had seen on TV from o2, Pay £15 a month and get Unlimited texts and Calls to Any o2 Number and 100mb of internet. I asked abou...

Eleckykey by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture messaging/MMS Galaxy Y (PAYG)

Hi.. just a query re PAYG. My daughter is currently using my old Galaxy Y (as she lost her LG) She is on Unlimited Tariff. A couple of times she has received a picture or MMS that doesnt come through and just states 'downloading' (but never does down...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos