Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract Expiry

Hi, How do I find out when my contract expires?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending Text Abroad

I am having problems sending text abroad ,I can receive but cant send .Have lumia nokia 520 Help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! check out problems

I spoke to an advisor on livechat called Graham, about upgrading to the new samsung s4, we agreed all the details/tariffs and it was just a matter of going to the checkout, but the link he sent kept going to "your order cannot be complete" or "your p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem making and receiving calls

Hi, Couple months back I purchased the Sony Xperia S and exchanged my old sim for the new micro sim. First problem is that occasionally when someone calls me calls goes straight to voicemail although it nearly has full signal. Phone will then be unav...

JBester by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Photo messaging and gallery

My phone will no longer let me take pictures or look at my gallery. It keeps saying Cannot execute conflict with status summary. Anyone any ideas what i could do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up

I have been with 02 for years and years and have been very happy but recently i changed back to pay as you go because my wife and i have retired and dont use the phones as much and i am livid with their customer service.It takes ages to get where i w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Phone Contract - Give Notice

Anyone know how I give notice to leave 02 I now have a work phone and don't need a personal one any more. I have tried a few times on 'chat' and been told I'm being transferred to the correct team and nada. Does anyone know where I can write a formal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and PAC

Has anyone had issues with O2, I have been trying to speak with O2 for over a week regarding an upgrade.Am looking to upgrade to an iphone 5 16GB but the only contract they say is available is £42 a month. I know this isn't the only contract they do ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service - Disgraceful

I have just experienced the most disgraceful customer service. I believe my account has been hacked and I am recieving letters to my home address from 02 stating I have to pay money or else! I contacted the customer service who expect me to chase aro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using iphone abroad

hi, i regularry go abroad as i work as cabin crew, I have 2 phones that I use every time i use the iphone i go over the 1.99 data within one facebook status, and ive gone over by lots, i hear that apps run in backgroun all the time and take all your ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos