Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PICTURE MESSAGES

I always run over my data but this should not affect my pcture message allowance so why can I never send pctures over text when I have gone over my data?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade - I had to go a 3rd party

Good morning, I'd like to thank Di for her time dealing with my upgrade enquiry today. However, I bought this in the end from a 3rd party as the deal listed below was FREE from them and £79.99 upfront when upgrading direct from O2. Samsung Galaxy S3 ...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change phone/tariff/sim

I struggle to understand all the options at the best of times, so bear with me. My wife has an ageing HTC android mobile phone on a PAYG text & talk tariff (or similar). She auto tops up about £10 a month. She's getting an iPhone 4S for her birthday....

SimonH2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! out of UK texting

I recently made a friend who lives in Dublin, Ireland.Was wondering if I'm going to get billed a massive amount every month for messaging outside the UK? Is there anything I can do to avoid this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited wi fi

I am looking to change my tariff on Simplicity. My old tariff states unlimited wi-fi, but the one I wish to change to does not.It might seem like a stupid question, but does this mean that wi-fi usage has to be included in my data allowance on the ne...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade or cancel contract

Hi All, I need some advice here. My average phone bill between £500 and £750 per month. Would O2 be willing to give me an early upgrade (12 months early) so I can get a new phone, or is it better to just pay cancellation fee and move networks? Thanks...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting abroard

I was in Crete for 1 week. Whilst there I texted 53 times!!! My phone sent nearly 1,000 texts!! now 02 are trying to charge me for the texts I didn't send!! Absolutely out of order. I've been pn the phone continuously for 48 hours with a lovely lady ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topped up with rewards

Hi i have topped up my phone using my saved rewards but have not been given my normal free minutes to local and othe o2 numbers why is this?

amyjayne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos