Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4

I have just fast tracked to a Galaxy S4 from a Nokia N8, i received this phone yesterday, but ithas this micro sim, do i need to activate this by calling 202, or online? Help please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number - O2 pay monthly to O2 pay monthly

Hi I've just switched from a Blackberry to an iPhone but now have two mobile numbers! How do I keep my old number as there doesn't seem to be an option on the O2 website to do this. I think I may have accidently just bought a new device rather than g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online billing

hithe view my bill tab will not open please help have phoned customer services they could not helpcheersgoalie

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited text simplicity help

I've text a lot this month and I think I'll go over the text limit (I have about 250 left) and my anniversary date is the 10th July. If I use up my remaining texts before that date will I have to wait until the 10th before I can get another month of ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extra cost

why is it when i speak to 02 about my bill and get told it will be as stated next time i look at my usage and find extra has been added.when i have been assured by 02 that my bill will be as stated.????

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt On login issue

Hi,I just added an 'International Favourites' bolt on to my account, and was asked to login with a code sent to me by O2 to set up my bolt on. But whenever I type the code and press enter, it goes to a page with the message "Object moved here" and wh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot view my tariff details/ account details on 'My O2'

HiI am an O2 customer, have been for some time now. I have just signed in to my account to see if i am due an upgrade yet, but it is saying i do not have any account details to show? Not sure why, but would sure like to find out when my contract is d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from Bill to prepay

Hi allI am hoping someone can help me please. I am desperately trying to change from a bill phone to pay as you go. I have moved to Australia 6 months ago and am being billed every month for a phone I never use. I can't find anyway of doing this. I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 upgrade refresh

could you please tell me how to get a copy of my agreement

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos