Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Internet Data

Hi, I have unlimited internet data on my pay monthly contract, yet received a text the other day saying I was reaching my maximum? And when i checked my bill today its charged me £10

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending- should I pay last bill early

Hi guys so my contract with 02 is due to end early august and I have given the 30 days notice. My bill date is on the 7th but the DD doesn't come out until the 21st- I was wondering if it was worth paying the last bill early online to pay off my cont...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0 balance message!

Hi, I'm David and I have an Iphone on Pay and Go where my account is set up for automatic top ups each month (£20). The good news is that I keep receiving texts from 02 telling me I have all this call time, texts, and Mb of data, yet every time I mak...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cant view my 02 bill,theres an on line fault

i have closed my account with 02 due to new phone and son letting me keep his sims card. Had an email this morning to say my last 02 bill is now due. i go to view my bill but it wont show. why and what can i do about it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM swapping during new phone setup.

I've just received a new HTC One on a pay monthly upgrade. I also got a Pay as you go go go SIM to go in my current phone an iPhone 4.Can I put the Pay as you go go go SIM into my HTC One while I copy contacts, texts, and install the apps I want and ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4

I have just fast tracked to a Galaxy S4 from a Nokia N8, i received this phone yesterday, but ithas this micro sim, do i need to activate this by calling 202, or online? Help please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number - O2 pay monthly to O2 pay monthly

Hi I've just switched from a Blackberry to an iPhone but now have two mobile numbers! How do I keep my old number as there doesn't seem to be an option on the O2 website to do this. I think I may have accidently just bought a new device rather than g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online billing

hithe view my bill tab will not open please help have phoned customer services they could not helpcheersgoalie

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos