Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly sim

I have a pay monthly sim in my iPad, can I use the iPad in Spain for email and Internet? I can't rely on wifi being available.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Charged

Have recently purchased a new phone with windows 8. Everyday I get a message saying I'm being charged £1.00 for data I wont have to pay anything else until midnight. I'm on a basic PAYG tariff, would I be better to switch to a monthly tariff to stop ...

Resolved! Transfer number between o2 contracts?

I have an existing contract and want a new contract that will overlap for a few months. Can I then transfer the older number over to my new contract easily enough? Both contracts with o2

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BASICWEB

Why do I have to pay 1 pound every day for using data on my phone if I chose BASICWEB (costs me 3pounds/month) and I still have 5.5MB available this month? thanks for any help...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extremely slow internet

Hello all I recently changed my provider to o2 pay and go and received a new sim card which I put in my phone but the internet is so slow its unusable. I have checked my area and I should receive good 2G coverage which should allow me to at least bro...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal for 4 days

I live in Calverton, NG14 and been with O2 for over 2 years - in fact upgraded contract to new phone a couple of weeks ago. Liost signal 4 days ago, wife complained via Live Chat, I have now been on Chat this evening with the following resultWelcome ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with some connections

Hi Guys, my name is Rob and this is the first post I've made in the community so hope you will be able to help. The problem is that with some numbers called from either my contacts on my iphone 4S or using the keypad, the phone won't connect. I usual...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos