Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disgusted with repair service and customer service

O2 have lost my custom for good! I have had bad experiences in the past but this latest matter has been the final straw. Last week I sent a HTC8X phone in for repair under warranty because the charging connector was faulty and I had to hold the plug ...

Cygnetuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! don,t want to renew

hi I do not want to renew my contract when it reaches the end of the 24 month period. I have spent a long time waiting for my call to 202 to be answered only to be told that they could not access my account due to computer problems. I have also used ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number blocking

Is there any way of preventing calls from a particular number on a mobile phone?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service phone? live chat? Ehere the hell are you?

I really don't know why I bother with o2..put up with this lousy customer service too long. Now you cannot even reach them by live chat or phone. I have threatened to move my THREE o2 accounts to VODAPHONE previously and they basically dont give a da...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible to swap 2 contracts between 2 SIMs..!!??

Hi all, Just upgraded to Apple iPhone 5 but am swapping with my Dad for his Sony Xperia Z. The iPhone takes a nano SIM but the Z takes a mini/micro SIM. The issue we have is that we want to keep our tariffs/numbers, but due to the fact that our SIMs ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to stop o2 spam messages?

I have tried texting stop 5 times, nothing. Called Bombay and asked them to stop spamming me with inane and irrelevant offers, nothing. Been on hold now for 26 minutes, no joy. Who do I have to kneecap?, just give me a name.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number from PAY MONTHLY to PAYG

Hello, I have tried to get live chat operator to help with no avail so I thought I would give this forum a try. I have finished my PAY MONTHLY contract and want to shift to PAYG for a few months while I sort out some finances. I have got both my PAY ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Haven't used my SIM card for a year...

I was using a Pay & Go simplicity SIM card for a year (Sept 11 - Aug 12). I am planning to get back to the UK this September, however it seems that my O2 is not working as I cannot top up my credit. I still have my SIM.When do O2 accounts cancel due ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I buy the International Data Bolt On on-line?

I have followed every logical link on the site and can't seem to find one to purchase the 200mb data bundle valid for International travel ( not just UK and EU) . Can you please let me know which link to use.Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos