Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number

If Im on contract, is it possible to change my number?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating phone and number on PAYG

I am new to this o2 community although have had an o2 account for a long time. I am trying to update my information ie new phone and new number but it will not allow me to for some reason. Any ideas please.. thx

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refunding of credit on phone

Hi, was wondering if anyone out there can help me, I am on PAYG and am about to transfer from o2 to giff gaff, but hadn't realised that I have quite a bit of credit on my phone, over £50, does anyone know if there is anyway I can get this back or pur...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact O2

How can I contact O2 by email regarding my online account?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Digging up a old bill?

hi , i need to find a old bill from around october/november time is it possible todo atall?Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly sim

I have a pay monthly sim in my iPad, can I use the iPad in Spain for email and Internet? I can't rely on wifi being available.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Charged

Have recently purchased a new phone with windows 8. Everyday I get a message saying I'm being charged £1.00 for data I wont have to pay anything else until midnight. I'm on a basic PAYG tariff, would I be better to switch to a monthly tariff to stop ...

Resolved! Transfer number between o2 contracts?

I have an existing contract and want a new contract that will overlap for a few months. Can I then transfer the older number over to my new contract easily enough? Both contracts with o2

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BASICWEB

Why do I have to pay 1 pound every day for using data on my phone if I chose BASICWEB (costs me 3pounds/month) and I still have 5.5MB available this month? thanks for any help...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos