Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

Why is my bill so high when switched to o2

Bill19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! trying to pay outstanding bill after account closed

I transferred to another provider - they said they'd deal with all outstanding bills, but they haven't. You're now threatening me with a debt collection agency, so I'm trying to pay the outstanding amount (even though it should already have been paid...

Crown Communication Ltd.

Hi everyone. I got cold called last week about an upgrade and moving to o2 from this company. Everything seemed ok and they’d say they’d waive the 6 months I have left on my contract. I had a call back confirming order. There was no communication for...

m00dy82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 5g liverpool city centre

Hi, I get that my pay monthly samsung A33 isn't going to get 5g where I love in Dorset, but I'm not getting it on the albert dock in Liverpool city centre either. The sim is new, latest software installed and rebooted. Still only 4g. Thanks.

Resolved! Leaving o2

So I’ve got a new contract with Three and I’ve requested a PAC to keep my o2 number, by doing this does it mean my o2 contract will be cancelled since Three notified them of the PAC. Also if so, will my tariff also be cancelled or will it just be my ...

Stacey18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deals

So I’ve just acquired a pay monthly sim so when it arrives do I pay the bill then or is there a set date I must pay by?

Duncan145 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone coverage in Sheffield

Above. Been getting messages since last week about a signal issue in the Sheffield S3 area, is it ever likely to be resolved? I can't change providers as I'm still paying off my contract/device plan, and there's not that many providers I'd willingly ...

Resolved! Roll over

Does my unused data roll over? How do I know how much is on my package & what remains?

T123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble making and receiving calls

Hi I regularly have trouble making and receiving calls on my redmi xaomi 11... Any ideas? I've checked all the normal trouble shooting problems and none of them are working.. any ideas??

Mi_ke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off

Currently trying to get hold of o2 as my phone has been cut off and need to pay my bill. how do I do this?