Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Help Plz

Ok so I'm eligible for an upgrade and I want to upgrade to iPhone 5s when its released on the 20th however I want to know is there any sort of charge fee when you upgrade ? Like will i be charge or anything if I want to upgrade to iPhone 5s and keep ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching Tariffs and Phones problem

ok, apologies for my complete noobishness with this... I had an HTC wildfire from Carphone warehouse with an 02 monthly 2 year contract. THis ran out in February, my payments went to £30 a month - so I assumed that my contract had ended and I was pay...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

OMG I picked up a 4g signal today (not a major city area)

So in the past couple of days where I work o2 have been working on a mast nearest my location, ive had no internet signal available in these past 2 days but this afternoon my normal h+ internet signal returned, anyway just finished work, popped my ph...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged when no answer

Can anybody tell me why,when I call a member of my family,I get charged when there is no answer or the phone is off.My wife has just changed from PAYG to contract and it now happens when I call her.Today she called into an O2 shop who gave her a numb...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More personalised tariffs

Why can the tariffs be more personalised, example I have 300 minutes unlimited texts 100 data.I would gladly give some of my minutes and texts to get more data, without having to up my monthly payments.Surely this is no too much to ask.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADES!

i pay monthy for my iphone 4s and when i chec the upgrade part i always get this message:You'll need to call our customer services team to upgrade this number. We're available on 0844 809 0202 or 202 from your O2 mobile, Mon-Sat 8am-9pm, Sun 10am-6pm...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I do call redirect on pay2go?

I have already tried this combination To activate ** 21 * phone number # SENDTo cancel ## 21 # SENDTo check status * # 21 # SENDbut it does not work...Any advice?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching numbers

I've had a pay monthly contract with O2 on an Xperia Z for a few months now but I've decided I'd like an iPhone 5 so I've ordered one on a refresh contract from the O2 store.My problem is that I really don't want to change my mobile number again so I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NETWORK ERROR

CANT GET INTO GOOGLE NOR OUR NEW TAXI SYSTEM IM TAXI DRIVER AND NEED PHONE SITUATION FIXED ASAP TA

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh tarrifs queston

I went into a o2 store as i was out for the day and they offered me o2 Refresh on the Galaxy S4 for £37 a month - £20 a month for the handset and £17 for the airtime tarrif(unlimited texts and calls, 1gb data, £0 upfront for the handset)On the o2 sit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos