Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract upgraded too quickly

Ordered iPhone 5s yesterday. Status says dispatched (also yesterday) but the reference number is not showing on the courier's database this morning. I wasn't expecting delivery until Tuesday anyway. Unfortunately O2 have switched on the new iPhone pl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can Someone Help ? :P

Hi Guys, I recently reset my Nokia Lumia 520 to change the main email adress so that i could sort out My Family settings ( Pointless Feature ) So that i could Download apps. After reseting my phone my internet will not work i have 1GB a month on cont...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered new iphone 5s but it has not been recognised as upgrade so now have 2 contracts!!

In all the haste to order online on friday morning, I signed into my account and ordered the new iphone. Thankfullly it is coming on Monday, but now another contract has appeared in my online account and it hasnt registered it as an upgrade. Obviousl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer care number doesnt work

Hi, I have been trying to contact O2 customer care in order to get an upgrade. Number are :1. (+44) 844 809 0202 - Call doesnt even get established.2. (+44) 880 097 7733 - Same response as above3. (+44) 800 028 0202 - same response as above. I'm also...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade early/buy out contract

My contract runs out in February, but I've bee told I can pay £120 to upgrade early to the iphone 5s on Friday.However, my contract has always been in my mums name so whenever I phone up they have to speak to her. I want to change this to my name.So....

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! consumer rights regarding faulty phone

hello about 2 months ago I bought a samsung galaxy s4 on contract through an o2 store.One of the features I got it for was the ability to connect the phone to the tv and watch movies/ netflix etc on the tv.However my phone is not able to do this for ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of text and data in Spain

If I send a text in Spain how much will it cost? And as I have I iphone can I set it up not to get roaming charges but sill send send text messages over iMessage or what's app?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voicemail

How do I turn voicemail off

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emailing a complaint.

This moring I received my bill. Which was much larger than usual.Yesterday I wanted to use O2 Directory Enquires Service but got no answer.I was due to the urgency of my enquiry I had to resort to BT.For a 4 minute call I have been charged £12.I rele...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Off on holiday today HELP!

Great to see all the information from O2 on travel usage feel comfortable using my phone in Turkey next week. However, my hotel offers free wi-fi and being a bit thick I cannot work out from O2 help will this free Wi-fi be free? Or will my internatio...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos