Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! End of cotnract

Do I need to cancel my debit order with my bank now that me contract has expired??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone dropped only has scratches insurance claim?

unfortunately I dropped my new HTC one. it fell out of my pocket while cycling. it has a few dents and chips in the corners now. it works fine. it is fully insured with o2, so is it possible to make a claim and get a replacement?I am a bit of a perfe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Losing faith with O2

Is any one really losing faith with O2 and seeing that the service is getting worse and not better. I've with O2 from the start even before it was O2 (bt genie) I even got my home phone and broadband and I have always been happy,with them. Then they ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g in Northern ireland?

I was on the o2 website there and it says trial 4g, "we are giving a 90 day happiness guarantee" I checked what cities are presently covered and which ones will be available by the end of the year.But theres no sign or mention of Northern Ireland.I c...

Resolved! My number no longer works?

I've been working in South Africa for a while now on contract and only been back in the UK very briefly. Somewhere along the line I misplaced my mobile but have since found it again... My problem is that I had about 40 Pounds airtime on it still BUT ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Spain - what to do?

Hi, just wondering if there was anyone who knew a bit more info. about this than I do... I'm moving to Spain in under 3 weeks and I have 3 months left of a 24 month contract with my iphone 4S. I expect I'll have to pay off the remaining contract, whi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with upgrading Pay Monthly to Refresh

HiJust wondering if anyone can help me.On he 5th August I paid £250 to come out of my Pay Monthly contract and take up one of o2's Refresh deals. I ended up sending the phone back under the 7 days cooling off period and O2 says they received it back ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 25% off remainder of line rental?!! Surely not

Not sure I quite understand this -- can anyone explain? 25% off remainder of line rental?!! Surely notYou can pay £661.80 now to Fast Track Upgrade to O2 Refresh - that's giving you a saving of 25% off the rest of your line rental. Or you can wait un...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos