Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Expensive iPod touch!!!!

I upgraded my phone on Sunday at carphone warehouse and was told that O2 are really efficient and my number will have probably transferred over by the time I got home. It's now been 3 days!!!! and I am still using my old phone. I went on that chat th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance abroad - 15 mb per day £1.99 how ludicrous

I am going to Spain for 5 days and I will be bound to buy a local sim card just because O2 have got no package for data bundle abroad!!! even 50 mb a day would have been decent but 15 mb for £1.99 isn't just not enough, it's a robbery too

iphone 5s on refresh

Apologies if this has been asked. I did search but couldnt find anything.I'm planning on getting the 5S on refresh on friday. I am wondering how the upgrade process works.Next year If I want to upgrade to the latest iPhone I will have to pay my phone...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! advice

Due to familiy bereavement I've almost used my monthly data and completely used my minutes in only 8 days - if I change my tarriff would be take effect now, be backdated or not start until next month?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Status

What are the different order status's from O2? I bought a new smart phone with 4G package last week and was expecting delivery this Friday the 20th. However on Monday I received an email from O2 saying "You'll be pleased to know that your order is on...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly replaced my Pay&go

Hi all I've had a Pay&Go account setup for years with a data bolt-on and automatic top up. I recently decided to also get a pay monthly contract. I went through the whole process, set up the details (using the same email address as my old Pay&Go acco...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: TERRIBLE Customer Service Via Online Chat

My contract ended with o2 in April and I was too busy to make any changes, I had nemerous calls from o2 asking me to renew my contract which I said no as they didn'y offer me a better deal that I was on with my BB. On 18th Augst I went in to o2 shop ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance disappearing while abroad...

On Friday 13/9 I went to Slovenia and had a balance of ~£35 on my pay & go telephone.I know I have the travel bolton available as I have traveled before.As soon as I turned data roaming all my balance disappeared in one go!I checked texting the servi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s only on O2 refresh?

Can anyone tell me if the iPhone 5s is only available on O2 refresh or can I just have a normal tariff? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos