Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a new contract - what penalties?

Hi,Due to unsatisfactory service with my new handset, a Nokia Lumia 520 - faulty display, horizontal lines across, and wide shadowy lines vertically since new - it has gone into repair. Unfortunately, while trying to remove the back, on instruction f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! peak

I have just come over from t mobile. Who dont have this peak thing. I have been charged over £5 just to chat on my way home from work.... wtf is this all about. No other phone company do this. I wouldn't mind but with the.price of the contract and th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Order

Is there anyway I can track my new order?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh iPhone 5 upgrade query

Hi All, I've been quoted the following: You can pay £334.32 now to Fast Track Upgrade to O2 Refresh - that's giving you a saving of 25% off the rest of your line rental. Or you can wait until 28th August 2014 for your 1 month early upgrade. Out of cu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of contract

My contract is now up so I'm free to upgrade. I want the 5s but it's telling me I'll have to pay £600 for it! Is this correct? I remember upgrading to the 4s and it only cost me £180 upfront. Can anyone advise further?

Kieran7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 family and friends

Hi there. A family member took a contract on a iPhone 4S and added the family and friends Bolt on. Does all family and friends who join the bolt on get 30%off a new contract with O2

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Refresh Part of plan to include 4G

HiIf i take out a new 24 month refresh contract, which looks ideal, can i upgrade the refresh part mid plan? Ie after 6 months, may i upgrade it to 4G and pay the extra £5 for the remaining contract or will i then be stuck on a 3g plan and have to wa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Feel ripped off

I was out of contract in July and a man rang from O2 and I explained I was waiting for the new iphone to come out. He said I was a loyal customer and so he would reduce the amount I was paying and when it came out I would be one of the first to recei...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Website saying I can upgrade today but not sure I can.

Hello all. I purchased a phone and contract with Phones4u. I can't remember exactly when but I think it was September 2012. I decided upon the Samsung Galaxy Note due to the increased screen size. I've since learnt that this is a big hinderance and I...