Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Where do you pay the final Balance?!?

i asked my account to be closed last month. I payed my bill a few days later. So my Mouth was Clear.I payed off all my Phones in Full. over £500Then i had a letter saying i need to pay them for the next month also. Which was not required according to...

Resolved! Free extra

I have just added my extra of Amazon music but I had to log out due to it not working properly. Now I have signed back in I don’t seem to have the extra anymore and it keeps playing ads. Anyone else experienced this?

Sally80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to use Paypal pay in 3 at upgrade checkout page - error

Hi, Whenever I upgrade my phone I always do Paypal pay in 3 at checkout. A couple of days ago I went to do it at checkout, I got charged but then it just went back to the payment page, there is obviously an issue with paying via Paypal on the site. I...

laur3en1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification/customer service??

Please can someone post a contact number so I can speak to customer service? Put my credit card details into age verification page, next page says payment not accepted. Didn't warn me it was going to try and take a payment or tell me how much it trie...

Resolved! Claiming Galaxy Buds 2 Pro

Hi all recently upgraded to the S23 Ultra, very happy with the phone. Huge jump in performance from my S20 Ultra. Just wanted to know how to claim the free promotion Galaxy Buds 2 that were advertised upon purchase. If anyone has claimed theirs or kn...

mattp1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM-only £5 application credit check denied!

Hi, so I've been with EE for like a year and a half and wanted to jump into o2 for only 5gbp per month (10GB data, so same as I had with EE), but after creditcheck screen I got a message on screen saying I was denied.Checked up with Experian and even...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Demand for payment on a cancelled account

I having demands for payment on an account that was cancelled due to an error by one of your customer service team. Even though I paid the remaining balance over a month ago. very bad.

BUnit82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I now have two SIM cards

On the 27th June I ordered a new monthly paid SIM for my iPad. This did not arrive on time so I contacted O2. They could not track the orginal order. A replacrment card was ordered. They both arrived today. Now I can't get the robot to understand wha...

Resolved! Cancel contract

I need to cancel a contract that is due to run out . And the help pages and numbers aren’t any help. Any suggestions

Audreyk21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On

I'd like to know if my current SIM pay monthly tariff includes the Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On and I have a few other questions... Will it work in Canada?Is my allowance the same as my normal contract eg unlimited minutes and messagesHow much are t...

Bazzaman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos