Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! issues topping up a new PAYG sim

I recently ordered a PAYG sim from O2...I am also a contract customer. The new sim is for a tracker device for my bike. Problem is, I have activated it, but I do not seem to be able to top it up with my debit/credit cards, either online or over the p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! need a smaller sim???

I currently have a micro sim for my Nokia limia but have just ordered an iphone 5 and it requires a nano sim which is a lot smaller how do i go about getting a smaller sim with the same number and tarrif is it as simple as going in to an o2 shop or i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for free calls!

Hello I called my brother the other day to be charged £1 for no reason, I have my free 100 minutes of phone calls and texts and I phoned him with it, nowhere near ran out of it and it charged me £1 up front, the next day I phoned him also and it char...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send SMS messages on my new pay monthly phone.

Just got my Sony Z1 on Pay Monthly today. I can receive texts but can't send them. Everything else, such as making and receiving calls, getting on the internet and so on, is working well. The SMS number in the setting is correct. I tried factory rese...

Huanwuhp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dreadful reception in the Bishopstoke Hants area SO50

Is anyone else having reception difficulties in the Bishopstoke Hants area SO50 as we are having great difficulties in people being able to hear us when we phone them.This is happening on 4 different phones so it is not problem with the phones or the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

I was looking into joining O2 refresh, I am on a 24 month contract which runs out in January with the option to upgrade 1 month early. Anyway I saw you can get 25% off the remaining balance to fast track to refresh. When I tried to though it simply s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun upgrading... NOT!

Thought I would update to 4G, all done via online chat "do I need to upgrade my sim" I asked the answer was NO... sure I read somewhere that you have to anyway received the update and no data service and no 4G.... I Phoned o2 last night and you've gu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Difficult Situation with Contract

I took out a contract of 24 months in my ex-boyfriends name. However it comes from my bank account. My contract is up on the 11th December and I'm looking to cancel it and take out a new contract in my own name. How do I cancel the contract and do I ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! itemised bill options

is it possible to request a phone number not showing up on your itemised bill for a short time? if so how would you do this and could you reverse it at any time thanks gail

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos