Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I work out which tariff I'm on?

I have an O2 Pay & Go contract, but I've no idea what tariff I'm currently on (except that I know I'm being ripped off). I'm driving myself nuts trying to find out what package I have, but I can't find anything on the SIM or online.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No offers for existing customers, where is the loyalty?

Hi all, Why is it there are some great offers for pre orders aimed at new customers but us loyal existing customers just get an upgrade option? i have been with o2 for 5 years and thinking about upgrading to the sony experia z1, which had an offer fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail cannot be accessed

I cannot access voicemail. I dial 901 and it instructs me to set up a pin, and then confirm it. Any number I type fails as it tells me the confirmation number does not match the original. After a few tries it says "Your PIN has not been changed" and ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £40 data chargfe even though global roaming was off!

Turned off data roaming before I left the UK.Got to USA and discovered I couldnt get a service (showing out of service). Checked data raoming still off. Few days later I manually selected network and got service. Then I got texts from O2 saying I'd s...

mandiehw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

disgraceful service

Been with the 3 net work for 5 years, decided I needed a change and choose o2 , got myself a samsung S4 , good phone ! One week into my contract I took my phone out to use and upon typing my text the screen cracked , now I am no shot put thrower or t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Services Constantly busy since 10:00 this morning

I have dual bill I pay for my pay monthy and a Simplicity monthly bill for my daughter. Recently she has started work. So I pay a visit to the O2 shop (Corby) suitably armed with banking details and also the latest bill. When I entered the store I wa...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! porting my number to another o2 account

hi i need to know how to port my 02 number to another customers new account, my contract is up and i will be cancelling it soon, ive got a PAC code and want to transfer my number to an account opened by my son so he has my old numberthanks in advance...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice authorization failure while abroad?

Hi all: i have a pay as you go sim, with international favourites, bb bolton, and bb roaming. i am in france and everything works (txting, browsing both with safari and bb browser, google maps etc) EXCEPT i can't make a phone call. when i try to make...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Just returned from Holiday, Checked my text messages, O2 messages we have taken a £1.00 from your account you now have 500mb of data to use today ???????? you have done this 3 times ???? Why !!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos