Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage in central Southampton

I have been working in central Southampton since March and came to expect a poor signal when I am in the office, but when the boat show was on I had fantastic performance, voice & data. Since the boat show ended at the weekend the signal has gone bac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap Question

hi guys, iv posted on here before about my 3G not working etc, after contacting o2 recently they discovered my sim was in fact faulty. and sent me a new sim out. they said i could do a sim swap, that way ill keep my number, and all my pay and go serv...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone 3g not working

I was recently late with my bill payment and was swiched off till i paid. the next day i cleared my bill and it took around 12 hours to work again but my 3g hasnt returned. i cant use internet unless i use wifi and i pay for 1gb a month which i never...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! moving phone provider

Hi I recently moved to the USA and need to pay off my bill but change to an American number, how can I do this as I want to keep the handset.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal booster

Hi allI have crap signal at home, I have changed settings as suggested by O2, still goes no service or if I have service disappears when u try and make callsHas anyone got an O2 home signal booster, has anyone got one out of O2Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel my contract with O2

My contract has come to an end few months ago, but I failed to make a call to iphone customer service to tell them i want to cancel my contract. So it is still running. Is there any way to get out of O2 without a call?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer standard sim to "used" micro sim?

my brother has just got iphone5 today along with a new sim card, leaving an iphone4 with micro sim but that is now de-activated after switching over to the new phone. we have a spare old standard sim thats still in use and looking to upgrade it so ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about my bill

Hi, Just wanted to clarify this before I cancel my direct debit! I cancelled my contract earlier this month and got my final o2 bill today, and in the email it says "the balance on your account means you have nothing to pay this month", I checked thr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding PAYG phone number to existing pay monthly account

Hello, I already have a pay monthly phone and MyO2 account. I have just got a PAYG sim and phone number to use as a second phone, how do I add this to my already existing MyO2 account? I don't want to have to have two accounts! Cheers.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my Order

Does anyone have a secret method of getting anyone at O2 to understand a simle change I need to make. Have been trying for 4 days to change the delivery address for an order. Each time I am told it has been done, however when I contact the delivery c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos