Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

urgent

my daughter is in addenbrookes and can not dial out or recieve calls

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where to send warranty card?

Hi people, I have just bought a galaxy s4 on a pay monthly deal and was wondering if anybody knows where to send the warranty card and if in fact it is necessary to send it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping phone numbers within O2

Just coming to end of pay monthly contract so used "Refresh" option to take new iPhone 5S - now under MyO2 I have two account numbers and separate phone numbers 1) Can I swap phone numbers from old phone to the new phone (and vice versa)

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Business Chat - waited 6 hours

Why on Earth would I have to wait 6 hours and not even get through to someone? I attempted to chat yesterday with them for a simple iPhone order status update and no one got through to me under the false hope that someone was going to.

jdee640 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c And 4G Data Issues

I am having issues with my O2 4G connection on my iPhone 5s. I just recently got my phone and was using 3G just fine. As soon as i turned on my 4G friday night, I was within wifi, i stepped out for lunch the next day, was using my phone normally, and...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 unlimited

Hey so I just topped up £15 for free calls and texts but my "anniversary date" isnt till 13th October. Will my free calls start soon or not till the 13th?

Garrus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! end of contract options

what happens at the end of 24 month contract for mobile phone - does service stop? what about handset?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Web Daily

Hi, I have an Iphone 4, i am on a sim only contract simplicty that has no data, but i am however active for 02 web daily, i am not sure how this works.I have turned celluar data on, turned wifi off to see if it works, when i connect to safari or some...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos