Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No coverage all day.

Hope this is in the right part of the forum.Live just north of Chichester, West Sussex. We've had no network coverage for the entire day, still "No Service" now.Spoke to a bot on the O2 chat who said there was work being carried out in the area. But ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract phone purchasing

im wondering that if i were to buy a contract phone (any network for example) would it charge me the monthly bill on top of an upfront cost? and would it come with a sim card? sorry im so clueless im just thinking of getting an iphone 5c (also id be ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any good bundles?

Soon my contract on pay monthly will be comming to an end. One month after -- my girlfriend's. As well, we are moving into new flat and we will need broadband.I was thinking about getting all those three contracts from O2. Can you tell me: is there a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downloading songs from Amazon uses a LOT of data! Eh?

Topic. Yesterday I downloaded a few songs from Amazon MP3 on my Galaxy S3 which I got back from repair (again) last week, then half an hour later I get a text from O2 telling me I've used up most of my 750 Mb data allowance for this month! So I downl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG 4G

Just received 2x Pay as you go go go sims and they are 4G ones

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go tariff

I am currently on the Simplicity pay as you go tariff which includes paying £1 a day for data which I do not wish to pay as i do not use the internet. Is there a tariff that would be more suited to my needs which does not include paying daily for int...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 0ff bill -not

Switched across to 4G tariff received my first bill today - there no credit displayed for the £5 we were promised due to lack of 4G service - will call CS later to query. Lee

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot connect on PAYG Mobile Broadband

Hi, I'm using a DELL D620 notebook which has an integrated SIM slot. I'm running Windows 7. I've fitted DELL's 5540 mini PCI-e WWAN card, and inserted my o2 PAYG mobile broadband sim. I've put £2 on the SIM, giving me 200MB for up to 24 hours, just s...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why don't 02 answer!

This is the third day I have tried to get through to 02 call centre to discuss my account. Waited 45mins plus! Really bad customer service.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone number change

I have for over three years had a pay and go account and this week changed to a contract. I would like to carry on using the number I had on pay as you go. How do I change the number, I was informed this would be a SIMPLE TASK.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos