Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! International Mobile Calls

i need to make calls to international mobiles (more than 5) mainly based in Spain and Ireland, what is the best solution to reduce the costs

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G service out?

Hello there, I'm Chris.... Is anyone else experiencing problems with 3G coverage just now?? Voicemail has just gone down, iMessage on my iPhone is also not working, no-one seems to be receiving my texts??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG rade

Hello, I would like to order a new phone but keep my existing sim. I am unable to go into a store so would like to order online. Is there a way to order a new phone without having to pay for the sim and top up? Thanks!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts from web for payg customers

Really really disappointed and upset that O2 is scrapping the web text service which I use every day. Already disppointed after my O2 phone/broadband was transferred to Sky by O2 with no real explanation of how this affected my phone/broadband/mobile...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay in text delivery to one contact

Hi All, Over the past few months I've had numerous delays in messages being sent from and delivered to my phone ,but it's only happening with one specific number. As this is my significant other's number it's quite irritating to have this continuousl...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor 3G coverage in SE London

The coverage map indicates I should have good signal indoors and outdoors. It's not, it's extremely patchy outdoors, in the street, no large buildings in the area, relatively high elevation for London. Some other providers seem to also have the probl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send MMS

My number was ported from Vodafone to O2 on Monday and everything seems to be ok apart from one thing - I can't send picture messages. I thought I could, but I was actually sending iMessages! I have a link from O2 with the settings for MMS but when I...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid Monthly now Go...

After 17 years and having two contracts I can't believe that you can't match your competitors prices in getting me to stay on with O2!!!! Your retention team is not very effective if they tell me that they can only offer what they offer every other p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lack of service sm6

HiOne very frustrated pay monthly customer here. For the last 4\5 weeks have been unable to use my Android phone at home - calls dropping & freezing. Need for business.Numerous calls to Services - new sim card provided but no change. Phone now taken ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issue SN13?

does anybody else in the SN13 have issues with not being to able to either call or if call actually connects audio is broken and worthless? this has been going on for a while but seems to worse than ever today with not being able to make outbound cal...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos