Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh

can you lower your tariff on the airtime side of the plan on o2 refresh after you have taken out the contract ? i cant find anything in the help section. and its kind of a new thing so i cant find anything about it

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £11 a month bill on samsung galaxy fame

i have recentley ordered a samsung galaxy fame on the £11 pay monthly bill. it shows up on the tarriff as 50 mins free.. unlimited texts and 100mb of data. but when i look at standard call charges it says that unlimited texts are available but not on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a contract????????

Any ideas how you give notice to cancel a contract? Can't get through on phone, message states too busy, live chat on internet-too busy, tried to log a complaint-impossible!!!! No wonder I want to change supplier! Can someone talk to me ?????

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! outgoing text message charges

Hello. I have been looking at both mine and my sons bills and we have both been charged for an outgoing text we never sent/received. The number is 0013106830959. I have checked my phone and I have no record of a text being sent nor received to this n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam Messages: can I get my money back?

I have recently been receiving spam messaged from 69877. At first I just deleted them without reading them. However, today I read one that stated I am subscribed at £3 per week. I texted stop and received confirmation. Though I fear this is a scam to...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access voicemail from abroad

Help I am in Lisbon. I have a voicemail and I cannot access it. Which number do I ring and how do I find out my PIN number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4 unlimited 3G?

I am looking for a monthly tarriff that allows me to constantly keep on my 3G setting on my iPhone 4? I am on O2 50 24 month contract which is fine, and a data allowance bolt on of "The All Rounder for iPhone - 500MB" I'm pretty sure that if i leave ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice on an inexpensive PAYG phone with polyphonic ringtones.

Hi, I wonder if anyone has any ideas on an inexpensive PAYG phone with polyphonic ringtones for use by the wife, nothing too complicated. She had a Nokia Express Music 3330(?) whic went faulty and she is missing her custom ringtones. Thanks, Gerald

warmbell by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone barred despite payment, cant contact customer support

Yesturday evening I paid my most recent bill off slightly late after informing customer services a week earlier that i would be making a late payment. However my phone has been barred despite this and I have no way of getting into contact with them a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos