Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go question - help please!

Hi there my mum is currently on the 'text & web' tariff on an iphone4 and she only uses it to send the odd text and to make the odd phone call, yet everyday 02 are sending her a message saying something about - you will only be charged a pound today ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly help please!

My mum is paying for my pay monthly and my phone is also under her name, is she able to see any of my texts, contacts or phone calls?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! poor 02 signal

i am disgusted with 02 signal and now customer service, have had lose of signal in my work area for months now, 3 weeks ago called 02 customer services who eventually via tech ppl confirmed we have 4 masts down in our area. guy couldnt say how long t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! service

since 7.30 this morning, i have no service. i expected a telephone interview at 11am, nothing. cant connect to internet, tried texting myself, nothing. when i phone my number from my mums landline, nothing. NO SERVICE WHATSOEVER. this has potentialy ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inteermiitant loss of connectivity

Has anyone been having problems over the last week with loss of network in the West Mdlands? I lost ability to make calls or receive emails and texts every weekday ,mostly in the afternoons and a text I usually get every Thursday night at around 2115...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Trying to email o2 to make a complaint

Hello yes want to set out a complaint email to o2.Briefly I topped up my mobile on the 3rd of October with £10.00 pounds as there appeared to be nothing in the account, then without using the mobile i checked the account on the 4th of October and fou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

billed for data

I am home and have perfectly good wifi broadband in the house that mobile phone uses automatically. It is now 12:40 on 5th October 2013. I have not used my mobile today. I press the button to bring screen alive and note a message has been received.I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from 02 to EE

I'm currently in a pay monthly contract with O2. I don't get 3G in my area so I was wondering is there anyway I can change to an EE 30 day rolling contract and still pay my O2 pay monthly contract and keep my O2 number on EE?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung g s3 no service

I got my new phone yesterday and had to have new micro sim card since then can't use it as it has no service every thing else works ok need help fast need to get up and running as need phone for wook help please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos