Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Moving from 02 to EE

I'm currently in a pay monthly contract with O2. I don't get 3G in my area so I was wondering is there anyway I can change to an EE 30 day rolling contract and still pay my O2 pay monthly contract and keep my O2 number on EE?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung g s3 no service

I got my new phone yesterday and had to have new micro sim card since then can't use it as it has no service every thing else works ok need help fast need to get up and running as need phone for wook help please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

How do I get it thru o2s advisors that they direct/debited £203.18 out if my wife's bank account on sept 6th 2013 and even though my wife's bank has refunded the direct debit o2 cannot tell me why they did it. They also D/D the correct monthly tariff...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text and web tariff....upgrade

Hi, I upgraded my handset a few weeks ago and purchased the £10 airtime (since been told this wasnt needed..ggrrrr) which the man in the shop told me must be purchased, he then put the top-up on the new sim so I had to get it transfered to my old sim...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no proper service for over a week in moss green area of stoke

live service shows no problem in moss green area of stoke yet you cant send or receive calls/messages and its not just from today its the last week and a half cant speak to o2 as mobile wont dial out and when you phone them on the land line they cut ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has 3G been turned off?

Topic. Tried to get the Internet set up on my old Galaxy S2 by O2 staff yesterday in the shop at Meadowhall, they said there has been network problems with 3G so my Internet may not work. Eh? Has 3G now been turned off in favour of 4G?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Official Statement from O2 Status Page - Network Issue 03/10/2013

04/10/13 09:00hrsOn Thursday 3rd October, around 1% of O2 customers experienced some difficulty making and receiving calls and texts, or using data. This was the result of unexpected congestion caused during routine upgrade work on our 2G and 3G netw...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

4G setup

I am trying to setup 4g on my iPhone 5s everytime I try the code sent to mobile it says I have a 16gb gold (I have a 64gb Silver), it says oops and whatever i try it will not work. Any suggestions/

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3g

Connection. Still a problem?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos