Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Application using all Top-UP credit?

Hello. I guess this may be a Pay&GO, Blackberry or an Application issue that I am trying to get to the bottom or maybe a combination of issues - anyhow, I'll start by asking here...... I have a Blackberry 8520 on Pay&Go. It was bought 2 years ago for...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 to O2 calls - cheaper or what?

Our son is learning disabled and has an O2 phone for family & friends ... we all have a variety of suppliers.He regularly phones one friend who is also on O2, in fact most of his money goes on these when they chat for ages.His Pay Go Go Go rate seems...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How may I access Internet via O2

I'm unsure of how I go about this, suffice to say that Bekki (one of my carers) has the most brilliant set up she can access it at anytime, whether or not there's no wifi available. So far I've ordered the new blackberry z30 that's as far as I've got...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail alerts

This might be a silly question but how do I know when I've got a voicemail?! On Vodafone my phone used to ring if someone left a message but I can't work out if this is possible on O2.I've been playing around with the settings but all I get is the re...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised international messages

Hi there, Wondering if anybody can help. I need an itemised bill for some time I spent in montreal, I sent messages to my colleagues and need to claim it back through my expenses. Now when my 'itemised bill' through 'my 02' tab only details the numbe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why my phone after being lost cant find network ?

I've lost my phone couple days ago, block it using life o2 chat and ordered new SIM.Found my phone now, but with new card cant find network. SIM is activated should work. Do I have any other restrictions on it or my phone is damaged. ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unwanted data

O2 keep texting me to say they are providing me with 50mg of data for which they will deduct £1 from my balance. I am paying for something I don't want as I never use data so how do I stop them doing this?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Due an upgrade,but i need help or advice

Hi guys and gals,im able to upgrade but i have a bit of a dilema.I have a loyalty bolt on (£2 off a month) which runs for 2 years.If i upgrade i lose that bolt on.Ive spoken to chat and they said speak to upgrades team,I did and they said nope cant h...

Resolved! Massively overcharged!

Basically I got my usual email to tell me what my bill for the month was going to be. To my shock it said £337.16! I knew this could not be correct, so I spoke to somebody at 02 about it and they looked at my account and they said they couldn't see w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refurb Handsets

Why is it showing on the o2 shop that a galaxy s4 black refurb phone is available if you look as a new customer but not if you look as an existing customer upgrading?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos