Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phoning from europe

i'm on 02 travel where i pay 50p for 60 mins call time, can i phone two people for 30 mins or do i get charged twice?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewed contract over the phone still binding?

I was on a 2 year contract which ended September 2013 and got offered to£22 a month for unlimited texts, 600 minutes and 750MB UK Data I'm happy with the package but I was offered either the Galaxy Ace 2 or the iPhone 4 as upgrades. I chose the Ace 2...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rubbish Service

I am trying to move from Pay MOnthly to Pay and Go. WHat happened was I was sent the wrong type of SIM for Pay and Go but did not realise and the Pay Monthly team transferred me to it. Now I have the correct type of SIM but have been told my Number n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping to a micro sim (PAYG)

Hello, I'm looking to swap from an Iphone 3gs normal sim to a micro sim on an Iphone 4...I've received the micro PAYG sim and tried to use the sim swap method on o2 website but I'm confused!! It's asking me for my mobile number...does this mean the n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused re 4g tariff option on o2 site

Is there any reason why you cannot select the iPhone option for the sim only plan on the O2 site: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/simplicity/SmartPhone/?is4G=true Im trying to move a friend across -Im on sim only 4G tariff I must have called customer servi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity tariff

Im payg customer and on a monthly £10 simplicity tarif . On my renewal date yesterday ,i only had £7 credit but was waiting for my rewards to kick in so i had enough credit for the monthly tariff,and i now have more than £10 credit . Why has my tarif...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Credit, - which is your fault

You debitted £1.00 and messaged me telling me that i now could access the internet any time uptill 12 midnight. and I wasnt even attempting to go on line at the time. i am really angry at £1.00 being taken from my credit. because i need to text my on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 trying to screw me over for every bit of money i have!!!!

early january this year i decided to get a new phone as i was fed up of my old blackberry. so i was talking to an o2 advisor and he was nice enough to offer to order it for me then and there he told me it would arrive in a couple of days.so i waited ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos