Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Urgent: How do I pay my bill online!!!!!

I am overseas and need to pay a contribution to be able to receive data on my phone (which is urgent). I cannot call O2 given the data restriction and the payment page does not appear to have a form, button or link to effect payment (and was down the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending Simplicity contract

Hi folks, a couple of queries I've been on a monthly rolling simplicity contract for years on an iphone3GS, but am looking to upgrade to an iphone 5C now as my old phone has become a bit slow and unresponsive. Anyway, have been looking about at deals...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not pleased with 02 ! My contract.

Hi, I am looking for advice on my current situation with 02. I signed up with 02 for an unlimited +24 month plan and I got an IPhone 5. The only reason I took this contract was because I was told that I can lower my contract after 1 year because I am...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile broadband and int. sim

HiI am new to uk mobile tariffs and thus I have 2 questions:1. I bought international sim on pay&go. But my phone is blackberry and I can't use data transfer now. Is it possible to activate blackberry bolt-on and still have cheap international calls ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Freezing or Extending a Contract

Hi I am travelling in February for six months and was wondering if i could extend or freeze my contract. I have seen from other posts that it is possible to put me on a price plan that changes your bill to a smaller amount per month. That will get ri...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inclusive minutes

I received a text from o2on Sunday stating that from 4/12/13 calls to Jersey Gurnsey & Isle of Man will no longer be included on the inclusive minutes, I wasn't aware they were part of the deal, I want to know if they really ARE ok until 4/12/13 mary...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5s for £99 and £27 a month

How come if i go to a 3rd party instead of going to O2 direct I can get an iphone 5s for £99 and a monthy contract for £27 (Unlimited text and calls, 1G of internet) If i went direct to O2 to get a contract of £27 i would have to pay £449.99?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract remaining

Where do I check how long I have remaining on my contract

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number after upgrade

Hi, I have just upgraded from a pay monthly contract to a new one. My new phone has a different sim. I was just wondering how I change the number over to the new sim?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade call from e2save

I received a call from a company called e2save the other day saying that they were working for o2 and that I could uprgade over the phone. I knew I was due for an upgrade so I went ahead with it but I haven't heard anything since. It's been about 10 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos