Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay and Go Go Go

I've been an O2 Pay As You Go customer for some time, but I've recently purchased a sim free mobile (Samsung Galaxy 3 Mini) as I don't make that many calls so I don't need a monthly contract. When I look at the O2 options I'm offered a free sim card ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock code

I asked for my old phone to be unlocked (chat) first told it would take 24 hours, then told by the end of next day, then told 7 days. I gave up with the chat and rang them, told it would be done straight away. Now over a week and still no email with ...

Resolved! Iphone 5s gold 32gb

I upgraded Saturday around 7pm. Phone was showing in stock and still is now. On the site it says orders recieved before 2pm Sunday will be delivered Monday. I still have no despatch confirmation and was just wondered if anyone else is in the same sit...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Record of Chat

I have just finished a Chat with a member of the O2 team, but have not taken a printout of what was said. Is there anywhere I can access this conversation?

roy5051 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone prices...

Has anyone else noticed that they had stuck an extra £30 on the Iphone 5s?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account holder change

Has anybody ever had any problems with changing the name of the account holder on a contract? I've had a contract with o2 for as long as I can remember however it has always been in my mum's name as to begin with I was under 18. The last time I upgra...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DPD tracking number

Hi there ordered a new samsung galaxy s4 click and collect to my local o2 shop. couple of questions, i ordered this on sunday and agreed to the contract the same day. I live in northern ireland will i have this phone by tomorrow? when i try to track ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Charges to Islands off the UK

As I have family in Jersey I am NOT HAPPY that all of a sudden this is no longer going to be classed as UK and I will be charged extra for these calls. Had I known this was coming I would not have changed to O2 from Orange. I WILL NOT be paying these...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

lied to repeatedly by O2 staff

I took out a new contract over a year ago and asked ifiI would be able to lower the tariff after a certain amount of of time. I was told yes after 12 months this would be done for me. I made a point of going into store to continually ask if I could s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos