Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My current number to pay as you go

Hi, I would like to convert my current 02 contract number to pay as you go and continue my contract under a new number. How can i do this? Regards Fakhara

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email to SMS service not working?

Is anyone else experiencing a problem with email to SMS notifications not being received? I use this service quite a bit, and have noticed starting today that although the emails are arriving OK I'm not getting the corresponding SMS message. TIA. --D...

dougwzz98 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refurbed or repaired after 14 days

Does anyone know about this situation about repaired or refurbished handsets after 14 days? shorley not on when you pay for a brand new phone and then get given a refurbed unit within a month but you are still paying for the brand new phone. sure ofc...

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quitting Pay and Go Go Go

Hey everyone, I recently moved over to Pay and Go Go Go, and frankly I am not at all impressed, so I would like to swap back to Pay and Go. The questions is, how do I do it? I am at a loss to know what to do. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewal query

Hi,My contract will renew tomorrow and I am able to upgrade my handset which I was just intending to do right now. As a previous PAYG user, my query is, will my current phone continue to work as normal right up until I have turned on the new upgrade?...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sms txts to serbia

hi any one know cost of texting to serbia ? are they inclusive of allowance on pay monthly ?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Ireland

Hi, I am just about to move to the Republic of Ireland for work and am only halfway through my contract. Is there anyway I can transfer the contract to O2 Ireland or pay a fee to move over or do I have to cancel my contract and get a completely new o...

POK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! G4 ready

Hi everyone Just want to find out if my Samsung S3 mini is ready for G4 signal if so how can I upgrade.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill payment

hey folks, my monthly bill is due to come out in 4 days time, is it ok for me to make the payment now? im not sure if i will be charged twice? will they try to take a payment again in 4 days? thanks in advance, jamie

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 charged me for 2 years when I told them to cancel my contract

I was with O2 for 2 years when I decided to move and start a new contract with Orange, and canceled my O2 contract,But, 2 years on and to my horror and total shock I have discovered that O2 didn't cancel my contract and I had been paying 2 years wort...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos