Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded to iPhone 5s via telephone said in stock later delayed to 3 to 6 weeks

Hello, I was looking for a fast track upgrade and visited the O2 Shop on oxford street on November 22, 2013The executive at the store was unable to do an in store upgrade and I was put through to telephone upgrade team for upgrade (all this took more...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi,I've upgraded from iPhone 4s to Xperia Z1. I've been sent new sim but as they are both micro sim I've kept my old sim buy now I have lost Internet access even though it still shows 3g on my phone.Does anyone know why this is and if I have to switc...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What to do?

I can upgrade my phone on the 10th Dec for the 1 month early upgrade but at the moment there is no phone in the correct price bracket i'm willing to pay on o2 and seen better deals on different networks. When the Xmas sales come out though o2 may hav...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order accepted or not?

Hi all. Brand new here and (hopefully) brand new to o2. I placed an order this evening for a 16gb iPhone 5 on contract. After going through the usual steps I ended up on a 'Confirmation' screen saying 'You're all done. Welcome to o2." Shortly after, ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade early

Hi,There used to be a service where you could upgrade 6 months early if in a 24 month contract...i did this with my current phone but ive looked online to see if i van do it again but there isnt the option too...does this 6 month early upgrade not ex...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing price plan (pay monthly)

This has probably been asked before and I'm being a bit blind... I have 600 mins (+500 for o2 numbers) on my PM tariff...I was looking at going on the unlimited mins (I presume there is a cap so people don't abuse the system) however, I'm about 1/2 w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieving an old number

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone can help answer this question. A couple of months ago, I deleted a mobile number as I was getting obcessive calls and texts, but was wondering whether if I can get the old number back (pay as you go)? Thanks, Abi

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy ace which isnt...

Hi all,just wanting to vent a little and perhaps seek a way to go with this.Problem,last xmas I bought 3 new phones on renewal of contract,one nokia for myself,one iphone5 for eldest daughter and one samsung galaxy ace for the wife.All working well u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I communicate via text, email & web - told my data will increase from £10/month to £1/day!

Can anyone please Help?I'm disabled and cannot use the phone in the normal way because my speech is so bad.I communicate with others either on Facebook or by email or SMS text.I use iPhone 5 on a Pay & go tarrif that has cost me £10 a month + cost of...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos